Monday, February 26, 2018

I will proofread and edit your text for errors in spelling, grammar & sentence structure.

I will proofread and edit your text for errors in spelling, grammar & sentence structure.












About:

I will proofread and edit your text/document on any subject for...


  • Spelling
  • Grammatical errors and punctuation
  • General sentence structure and vocabulary/word selection


My gig includes one revision. Additional revisions may be purchased if desired as an add-on. Any additional revisions required for which I am at fault will be completed at no charge to you.


My final deliverables to you will include a Microsoft Word document detailing all changes to your original text, and a finalized document delivered in your choice of format (Microsoft Word or PDF)


I will deliver your proofread and edited text within 3 days, or you may purchase the “Extra Fast” add-on to receive final deliverables in 24 hours.


If you require re-writing of all or a portion of your text, you may purchase the “Advanced Service” add-on.


I am willing to sign your agreements concerning confidentiality or non-disclosure, if applicable, prior to beginning work on your text. 


Reviews


wikedvids:Very fast and delivered exactly as I ordered

uxreview:Super fast delivery with detailed feedback. I was really impressed with Carey's work.

careybeers:Great buyer! Knew exactly what he needed and communicated it clearly before starting the project.

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment