Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit your personal statement, article and books

I will proofread and edit your personal statement, article and books












About:

Hello, WELCOME TO MY GIG PAGE

I am MERCY DONALD, a professional editor and proofreader from the United States with vast experience in proofreading and editing contents for both individuals and companies.

Do you know that your Personal Statement is your chance to reveal your qualifications and readiness for the next step in your career especially when it is well written and arranged necessary as required. No need to worry, i will polish your personal statement, article and book and strengthen your application so yours stands out from the crowd.

I will proofread the following document:

  • Personal Statement
  • Articles
  • E-Books
  • Essays
  • Assignments
  • Medical Statements
  • Website Contents
  • Blog Posts
  • And other relevant documents

I will check the following and enhance perfection: 

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Phrasing
  • Inconsistencies
  • syntax error

My goal is to help you maintain your voice and to catch the eye of the admissions committee.  Let me share my expertise and help you achieve your professional goal.  

My average response time is under one hour, I am sincere, courteous and  enthusiastic.

Reviews


mercyrobert:Thank you so much mercy! She handled the job with absolute competence. Errors were correct perfectly. Quality service and highly recommended.

mercyconsultant:Great buyer. I am glad you liked my services.. I look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment