Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will offer book editing, proofreading and editing, proofreading as a proofreader

I will offer book editing, proofreading and editing, proofreading as a proofreader












About:

I am here to professionally help you carry out the task of proofreading, editing and critique of your writings. I love helping writers to sharpen their work and elevate it to its highest potential.

I look out for grammar, punctuation, spelling(UK or US English as required), clarity and flow, word placement, tenses, sentence structure, consistency in the variety of English used, among many others.

I need your document in PDF or MS Word Format. You will receive your document with my changes tracked in MS Word.


Service fee is $5 per 500 words


Kindly message me for a quote if you need an urgent service or have a document that is larger than 50000 words and I will create a custom offer.

Reviews


rosesmith563:Thanks a lot! Very good job!

docproofreader:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment