Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing of any document

I will do proofreading and editing of any document












About:

Grammatical errors, overly complicated technical jargon and improper word usage are the poison darts that kill your readership, sales, and your credibility.


Let me help you EDIT, PROOFREAD or REWRITE your documents. As a professional proofreader and editor who has proofread and revised several Ebooks, textbooks, marketing emails, and web content, I spot the errors and inconsistencies and polish your content so that it reads fluidly. Whether your goal is to create copy that converts or articles that inspire, to engage your readers or to attract the right clients, you know what you want to say. I'll help you voice it in writing.

  • Timely Delivery
  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
  • Novels, eBooks, articles, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.

My services include:

Reviews


lprophete1:great experience

writergeek24:Customer satisfaction has always been my watchword. It was a pleasure working with you.

dimitrovdelille:positive experience. would recommand seller

writergeek24:Excellent Buyer, very easy to work with. Thanks for the Tip!

danjoelson:Always the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment