Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will edit up to 10,000 words for proper,grammar, spelling,

I will edit up to 10,000 words for proper,grammar, spelling,












About:

Do you doubt some editors to proofread and edit your document for you? Stop your doubt now and request a service of a professional editor here.

With more than 10 years of experience in editing:  e-books, brochures, blog post, biographies, legal documents, manuscript, etc. I will professionally correct errors in the text and make it free from mistakes.

I've helped different writers better communicate their message. I understand how important it is to have a professionally edited content with the right grammatical structure, spellings, and punctuation.

I assure you a professional proofreading and editing job, simply order my gig and get a fresh content.


Why choosing my service?

  • More than 600 positive ratings
  • I will fix grammar issues, spelling, and punctuation
  • I will suggest improving your article's readability
  • I will edit your article to have proper flow and sentences structure
  • I use track changes as standard
  • Money back guarantee



  I WORK ON

  • Grammar
  • Sentences structure
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Vocabulary enhancement
  • Redundancy
  • Awkward sentences (extra gig)


NOTE: I DO NOT OFFER ANY WRITING SERVICES, I WORK ON A WRITTEN DOCUMENT.

Contact me for any question.













Reviews


chriskoos218:Great, highly recommended. Thank you :)

articleme1:Outstanding Experience!

mustycashew:Perfect service and in a timely fashion.

articleme1:Outstanding Experience!

animanukyan1:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment