Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and improve up to 1,000 words

I will proofread, edit, and improve up to 1,000 words












About:

For just $5, I will edit, proofread, and make improvements to your document of up to 1,000 words. Not only will I correct spelling and grammatical errors, I will also make suggestions on how you might enhance the structure of the document, eliminate repetitive words or phrases, and, if requested, provide feedback on the overall content. I can edit your term paper, speech, social media updates, blog post, eBook, essay, website, brochure - whatever you need improved!

***I will use the "Track Changes" option in GOOGLE DOCS to edit your document. You will need a Google account to view the changes. It is possible for me to convert documents to Word, but only Monday-Thursday during regular business hours. Please feel free to contact me with any questions! 

Reviews


anthonylasvegas:Amazing as always.

anthonylasvegas:Great job, as always\n

rstephens712:Outstanding Experience!

serena201415:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

anthonylasvegas:Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment