Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will proofread and lightly rewrite your writing

I will proofread and lightly rewrite your writing












About:

I am a US-born retired teacher. 

Please note I LIGHTLY rewrite, I DO NOT completely rewrite.  


I read every word of your writing; I DO NOT rely on MS Word or any other program.


My experience has allowed me to develop proficiency in proofreading and to edit errors in non-fiction, fiction, and miscellaneous writing works. 


I Will Undertake:

Creative Writing such as short stories and novellas 

Personal Pieces such as blogs resumes, and letters of recommendation

Business Writing such as letters, proposals, and advertising. 

I Correct:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Word Usage & Tenses (syntax)
  • Word Repetition
  • Sentence Fluency
  • Clarity and Flow - of sentences and paragraphs.



Upon completion of the gig, you will receive:

1. One document highlighted to show the changes that I made. 

2. One document with all errors corrected and highlights removed

 
If you have questions, please feel free to message me.

I will give you a good quality on-time delivery.

Friendly customer service is free. :)



Reviews


n443775:Fast, she understood what I wanted.

vickiespencer:Thank you for your order. I always strive to give my buyers precisely the quality of work they seek. I would be glad to work with you again in the future.

d16cc421:Great job, document is much cleaner which will make further work easy. Thanks, Vickie!

vickiespencer:Thank you d116cc421. I am happy I could help make your work easier to work on. Good luck on being successful with it. I am always here to help you with it later. : )

jojopi:Thanks again for your great work, friendly customer service and fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment