Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document perfectly

I will proofread and edit your document perfectly












About:

Wellcome to my proofreading and editing gig!!! 

I am Kathryn,

If you need a fast, reliable and experienced proofreader and editor,  you are at the right place. I am an avid reader who takes time to go through your document and manually edit and correct errors; I provide 100% satisfaction from my valued customers. I guarantee full confidentiality of the document. 

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Syntax errors
  • Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure.
  • Repetition
  • Paragraph issues
  • Passive sentences
  • Discount on large order
  • free formating 

I can proofread and copyedit your document in British English, American English

I do not rewrite!!!!

We can discuss your needs, and I can customize my offer

Reviews


beinvinceable:The seller was great. She has a comprehensive understanding of Create Space and did a wonderful job aligning my work. I highly recommend Ms. Horton. I will be using her for my next 4 books. Wonderful experience.

kathryn_horton:Thanks.

shyspeaks:Great job!

kathryn_horton:Thanks.

dillon441:Great Job very happy


No comments:

Post a Comment