Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will correct errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation, up to 4,000 words.

I will correct errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation, up to 4,000 words.












About:

For $5, I will proofread and edit up to 1,000 words of your writing, correcting errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation within 24 hours.

 

I am a native English speaker from the U.S., and I have been proofreading and editing professionally since obtaining my bachelor’s degree in 2004. I’ve worked as a writing composition tutor for high school and university ESL students. I am passionate about helping people improve their writing.

 

My experience has allowed me to work across a broad range of media. I am proficient in editing nonfiction writing in its many forms (e.g. blog posts, personal statementsletters of recommendation, and resumes).

 

Within 24 hours, I will deliver one document edited using MS Word Track Changes and one document with all edits accepted.

 

You can trust me to work on your document myself. I do not cut corners using proofreading software, and I never outsource.

 

If you have any questions, just message me! I’d love to hear from you.

Reviews


ameqattan:great as usual

the_possumist:Thank you so much!!

martin170:the_possumust is like having a proofreader right there in the office. She is responsive and available, but more so, she delivers a high quality result. She reads and reviews the content with sensitivity to grammar, context, spelling and meaning. She has been a lifesaver, finding text issues that otherwise would have just slipped by.

the_possumist:Thank you so much! I'm lucky to work with fantastic clients like Martin.

julieem:As always, great experience with Kathryn! Service as described, delivery on time. I definitely recommend!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment