Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will beta read up to 5000 words of one book or short story.

I will beta read up to 5000 words of one book or short story.












About:

I will be most helpful in the following genres:

Fantasy, LitRPG, all YA or Children genres, any Christian genre, Romance if it is sweet or with mostly fade to black sex scenes. I don't mind swearing.


I charge .001 per word, or $5 per 5000 words. Just enter your word count in the box up at the right and fiverr will do the rest.


I do not currently beta read nonfiction.



I do not offer any kind of editing for grammar or spelling at this time.  



Here are some things I'm on the lookout for while reading:

  • Pacing
  • Structure
  • Dialogue
  • Sensory Detail
  • Characterization

I also note anything  extra that jumps out at me - what I find enraging, confusing or awesome. 


Please note that this is for  a beta read and critique, not an edit or proofread.

Reviews


pcfoland4:Great and detailed review given by the seller. I’m very pleased and impressed by the work.

periwinkle:It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck with the book!

asiacannon:Periwinkle gave me exactly what I asked for. They addressed issues in a straight forward manner and provided overall impressions. These notes will really help me improve upon my work. I would recommend this seller to other fiction writers.

periwinkle:Excellent. She knew exactly what she needed :)

ebergland:Great feedback and insights! I've run my story by a few friends that said it was good but not too much else that I could work with. Periwinkle really read through and took the story apart, pointed out key concerns and very importantly provided a few possible ideas on how to fix them.


No comments:

Post a Comment