Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will be your ghostwriter, editor and proofreader for your books, ebooks and kindle books

I will be your ghostwriter, editor and proofreader for your books, ebooks and kindle books












About:

Need a WRITER to put your ideas written in a thought-provoking, irresistible manner?

Then do not look further!.

My name is Molly Spencer, an experienced writer, and editor, with years of creative writing experience in the business of writing. When it comes to writing, I am glad to let you know that I have what it takes to write you a complete book from your ideas.

I will GHOSTWRITE  for all your writing, proofreading and editing tasks (ebooks, articles, kindle books, memoirs, guides, web content, devotions, brochures, books, and Audibles) and many more. Writing is my area of specialization. Breathing new soul into words is what I am all about!

Why  me:
  • I do not deliver half-done or uncompleted jobs. My jobs are of high quality and highly professional.
  • All my jobs are Copyscape free. No copy and paste. Everything I write for you is unique and genuine.
  • I deliver all jobs in time, as i know what late delivery might cause.

What I do:
  • Ghostwriting on diverse topics: self-help, health, and fitness, researchers.
  • Imperial editing and proofreading for grammar, coherence, and to make sure the text is fluent, readable, and clear

Let me be your GHOSTWRITER

Reviews


jwesley78:Smooth and easy delivery

molly326_write:Thank you and I will be looking forward to work with you soon.

garyyashim:I'm quite impressed with her prompt response and quality of job delivered. I will definitely recommend her to others.

molly326_write:Thank you and Good luck.

articlesxpert:Thanks for your wonderful delivery always! I appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment