Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit your english book or ebook

I will proofread and copy edit your english book or ebook












About:

I am qualified Fiverr Level 2 writer with 100% customers’ rating and positive comments!

I am in the writing and editing business where a good knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, and presentation are fundamental.

It may surprise you to know that 98 % of people will stop reading your article when they detect any bit of spelling or grammar error. I will edit, proofread, or rewrite any piece written in English language to perfection. I offer 100% developmental and copy editing services. I also rephrase and rewrite articles, e-books to pass copyscape. My  work is exceptionally high in quality and delivered within a day, this depends on number of words (10000 words or less per day). Technically, I am a writer by profession with eight years of experience and my hobby has been creative writing over decades now.

I have turned some editing jobs into hundreds of e-books and books now published. The ability to write fluently and concisely is a skill and my proofreading service will assist you to achieve the best.

We edit, proofread, rewrite and Rephrase poor sentence structure. Contact us today!

This service is available only on Fiverr


Reviews


remjohn11:Good Experience!

articlegator:Thanks.

renegade213:Outstanding experience

articlegator:Thanks

amazingseal:perfectly done to my taste. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment