Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document

I will proofread and edit your document












About:

Proofreading might be the last stage in your writing process, but it's still one that deserves some time and attention. I will look at your work in a whole new light and achieve the fine tuning to make your writing shine. 
My service includes:
  • Full grammar corrections
  • Punctuation and spelling corrections
  • Sentence Flow corrections
  • Formatting and feedback

IMPORTANT: This gig is for proofreading and editing only and i will not create any new work.

I do not accept PDFs.

With over 90% positive reviews on Fiverr, I am confident I can provide you with a quality service.
Thank you for your time. 

Reviews


avijitbhuniaab:Easy to work and great communication

iamprashant:Great Buyer!!!

avijitbhuniaab:overall good

iamprashant:Awesome Experience!!!

avijitbhuniaab:please improve uniqueness of each article.


No comments:

Post a Comment