Monday, February 26, 2018

I will proofread, copyedit and supercharge your document

I will proofread, copyedit and supercharge your document












About:

Why not unleash a powerful, proven Copywriter on your document to proofread, copyedit,
and fine-tune your words to perfection?

  • First, I will proofread your document for any mechanical, grammatical and glaring errors.

  • Then, I will begin the process of copyediting –  and – with your permission, fine-tuning and supercharging your copy so you get the best content possible.

  • I will drill down from the big picture to the small picture, capturing all the micro-details. 


Please note: Revisions are at my discretion. A revision is not the same thing as an Author's Alteration(AA). If there is an issue on my end of the document it will be revised. 

Reviews


noramichalski:perfect as always

copy4results:Always a pleausure to work with this visionary artist and photographer.

dvloped:Master of his craft. Art is at it again with a stella body of work received with anticipation and excitement, and he did not disappoint. The man knows what stimulates and captures attention with words. He is simply a genius! I'm extremely happy to recommend Art for your copy needs.

copy4results:I really enjoy working with Christian and his company. It's great providing copy, content and creative strategy for such an innovative App.

jaysethi:He did one time job to finish line with reconstructions of text to make the points in simple and straight language.


No comments:

Post a Comment