Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will fix your spanish text

I will fix your spanish text












About:

I´ll proofread your spanish text (up to 1.500 words) and fix all its mistakes. I´ll bring you a perfect "natural" text to your spanish readers. I´m a native spanish writer (15+ years on it), interested on english to spanish translations. You can find my works on internet ;)

At your service.
Luis Bermer.




Reviews


adrianotaveira:Very fast turn around. Good delivery quality.\nThank you.

luisbermer:Great buyer! Thank you very much!

hello20:Thank you for amazing job.\nThe seller is very responsible, pay attention to small details.\nFast delivery, highly recommended.

luisbermer:hello20 is a great and generous buyer!!\r\nThank you!

hello20:Great job like always


No comments:

Post a Comment