Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread & copyedit up to 2000 words and write up to 250 words of expert feedback.

I will proofread & copyedit up to 2000 words and write up to 250 words of expert feedback.












About:

I'm a writer and have been a top Fiverr copyeditor for over three years with a BA cum laude in English from Augsburg University in Minneapolis. For $10, I offer one round of proofreading and light copyediting of the first 1000 words of your ORIGINAL writing to make sure it's clear, polished, and highly readable. I promise excellent service, and I am very thorough.

My gig includes editing for:
  1. Grammar
  2. Punctuation 
  3. Spelling
  4. Sentence structure 
  5. Readability
  6. Verb tense
  7. Consistent style

I edit in Word using "track changes." I'm unable to offer formatting or content/developmental editing but I can offer feedback and suggestions if you select the Premium package.

My guaranteed deadline is 7 days on most orders (depending on word count). For faster service, please order the 24 hour delivery for an extra $20.


If your order contains over 1000 words, please select a package and multiply times each 1000 or 2000 words.  

Reviews


liyajb:Fast response

writerlisaz:Thank you!

cnoss0803:She was quick and a very clear communicator!

writerlisaz:Thank you!

invaluable:Great work as always! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment