Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional

I will be your book editor and professional












About:

I am an excellent Book editor with over 7 years of experience, I can make your document readable! My hawk eyes will spot errors, spelling, punctuation, syntax, sentence structure errors 

I will make minor changes to improve the flow and correct grammar, but never change the meaning of the words. This means that if something is misspelled or need to be "refine" I will change it to be grammatically correct, but nothing more

 I will provide one round of proofreading & light editing for:

  •  spelling
  •  punctuation
  •  grammar
  •  good sentence structure
  •  clarity of expression
  •  consistency
  •  overall readability

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours!
Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional proofreader

What you will get include: The edited document with Microsoft Track Changes so that you can identify all of my corrections.

You can message me now for your custom offer. I'm very responsive.

        NOTE: This gig is only for accuracy and use of the English language.Your text should be submitted as a Word document.

Reviews


aramica:great work. fast turnaround. good stuff. will use again

beryl_writes4u:Great buyer. thanks!

luissmietanka:Satisfactory Experience

beryl_writes4u:Thanks!

ldw3036:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment