Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will accurately proofread 5000 german words as a native speaker

I will accurately proofread 5000 german words as a native speaker












About:

I'm working as fast as possible. I'll proofread anything from blog post to letters to full-length novels!

Proofreading includes
spelling, grammar and punctuation! I will not rewrite, format or add content.

You will receive a file that's ready to get formatted/published and a version where I'll highlight the changes.

For everything above 50000 words, please contact me directly.

About me
I'm a native German speaker from Austria and an avid reader! I'll proofread everything completely manual! You'll be delighted with the result!

Deutsche Beschreibung

Ich arbeite so schnell wie möglich für Sie! Alles von Blogeinträgen zu Briefen bis hin zu ganzen Büchern kann eingereicht werden!

Das Korrekturlesen beinhaltet Rechtschreibung, Grammatik und Satzzeichen. Ich werde nicht umschreiben, formatieren oder hinzufügen.

Von mir erhalten Sie einmal eine Version, die schon druckfertig ist und eine zweite, in der die Änderungen gehighlightet wurden.

Für mehr als 50000 Wörter kontaktieren Sie mich bitte direkt.

Über mich
Ich bin gebürtiger Österreicher und ein leidenschaftlicher Leser. Alles wird Wort für Wort von mir gelesen. Sie werden von dem Ergebnis begeistert sein.



Reviews


mattanderson525:Great mastery of German and equally flexible with other languages.Great Seller

natanaelfe:Really nice customer, good to work with. :)

abshahin:Outstanding Experience!

natanaelfe:Outstanding Experience!

abshahin:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment