Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will be your beta reader

I will be your beta reader












About:

You’ve spent hours at your computer creating characters, scenes, and bringing life to your story. Searching for the right beta reader shows that you’re truly invested in the overall success of your novel.

As your beta reader, I will provide feedback on the following:

  • Plot & Story Development: Finding plot holes, bringing up questions concerning unexplained/unanswered situations, and making sure that the plot is in an easy-to-follow order.
  • Emotional Response: Identifying ways to interact with your audience by informing you of character likability and relatability. I will answer the question “would I come back for more?”.
  • Characters: Realistic dialogue between characters, character motivations, and realistic character interactions (unless otherwise stated i.e. paranormal, etc.).
  • Honesty: I will also include an honest summary/critique of my overall take on the book in a professional and helpful way.

It is important to me that you are satisfied with my work so please note that this is not an editing/proofreading gig.

I read all types of work preferring YA, NA, romance, and paranormal. Please contact me for all other genres or stories over 65,000 words.

Reviews


phoebekitanidis:Absolutely amazing -- she's positive, professional, a great creative and analytical thinker, and always delivers top-quality work on time. I LOVE working with her.

lotteleewriting:I learn something new about great writing every time we work together! Great author, wonderful to work with. I look forward to many more opportunities together.

tantrabensko:SPECTACULAR. Clear comments about her experience reading it all the way through. Attentive to what's going on, so she catches mistakes on all levels. Thorough and organized delivery of helpful suggestions. Respectful and balanced, honest and intelligent, enthusiastic and personable. I can't imagine writing fiction without her. Highly recommended.

lotteleewriting:Wonderful author to work with! Amazing stories and writing. Grateful for the opportunity and look forward to many more projects together in the future!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment