Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit the given text perfectly

I will proofread and edit the given text perfectly












About:

I will help you proofread as well as edit your content including prose, blog content, science fiction, website content, project content, letters, etc.

I will be checking the content for the following:

  1. Spelling errors
  2. Punctuation errors
  3. Grammatical errors
  4. Rephrasing poor sentences
  5. Replacing with better words when necessary

I am very particular when it comes to grammar and spellings in the English language which is why I am very effieicently able to find out any errors in a given text.

I use Microsoft Track Changes so you will be able to know what exact changes I made and will be sending you both copies for your reference.

Please see the Gig details to know more. Your content will remain completely confidential and I can sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) if required.

Contact me before ordering for any doubts or queries so we can work it out in the best possible way.

Looking forward to working with you. :)

Reviews


igeekyayush:Fast communication and work delivered the way I wanted.

stutiparekh:Very well communicated, easy to work with!

igeekyayush:Outstanding Experience!

stutiparekh:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment