Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread and improve a 1000 words long German text

I will proofread and improve a 1000 words long German text












About:

Leave a Good Impression with Consistent and Precise Language

I will proofread 1 German text. It can be 500 words long.

I will correct sentence construction, grammar, spelling, punctuation, repetitious wording on the fly.

Have a text longer than 1000 words? The price is 1 ct per word.

For my qualification, please see my profile.

No round of adjustments included.

Edits will not be marked.

Reviews


yukimarketing:Great work!

schendera:Outstanding Experience!

choureyrahul:I first choose another gig but looks like that was waste of money as the translation was not high quality. I am very happy that I got it proof read by Schendera and and delivery is professional quality. Highly recommend and looking forward to work again!!

schendera:Outstanding Experience!

karma372:Honestly, a great experience! I was cheated here by a so-called translator and Harald helped me a lot to correct this bad translation. Great Professional that pay attention to details. I'm really happy with his work and will buy again without any doubt! Thank you once again! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment