Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread your website

I will professionally edit and proofread your website












About:

Just one mistake can ruin the credibility of your website.

I have edited many large web sites, some with as many as 135 web pages.

Please contact me before ordering. This will enable me to view your site and confirm the price. Orders received without prior contact will be cancelled. 

Basic Gig: Proofread up to 500 words (up 5 web pages).
I will expertly proofread your website to locate and correct all errors. This includes spelling, punctuation and light copy editing.

You will receive a Word document containing all the text on your site. 
I use the Track Changes feature of Word, so you can see all of my suggested edits. You will be able to quickly locate and fix the errors on your website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I respond to all queries.

Gabby

Reviews


tolusgato:Great to work with!

guyiwen:Outstanding experience! Will work with her again.

gabbybr:A pleasure to work with.

kisumsam:Perfect

gabbybr:Great to work with, a real pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment