Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will critique your cover design and write a NEW book description, based on your synopsis.

I will critique your cover design and write a NEW book description, based on your synopsis.












About:

**Editor of multiple Amazon BESTSELLING Novels**

Studies have shown that a book's cover has a greater impact on its sales than any other marketing or editing element. To cut through the competition your cover needs to be in the top 10%, and I'll tell you how to get there.

This gig is for FICTION and MEMOIR novel covers only. 

There are hundreds of aspects to effective book marketing, including:

  • An engaging title and/or byline on the cover.
  • Smart design of a commercial quality. 
  • Introducing a protagonist readers can empathize with.
  • Setting up an interesting premise.
  • Writing that is smart and professional.

Select the package above based on your requirements. From check-up to major surgery, this book doctor can review the various marketing elements like cover design, and/or rewrite your Amazon blurb/description altogether.

PDF samples of original blurbs I've crafted can be seen above, based upon a rough synopsis provided by the writer. I write for all fiction and memoir genres, bar children's stories.

I look forward to helping ensure your book is a bestseller.

Reviews


venerateorder:I wanted to refine my back cover description to make it more interesting and appealing. Cate is a consummate professional and I will for sure look to her for help again. She helped me get a hook that I felt would help my book stand out and draw readers in.

hchogan:Such a lovely review, thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and I'd be delighted to do so again. Happy publishing. :)

venerateorder:Outstanding Experience!

hchogan:Thanks! Pleasure working with you. I look forward to round two. :)

seanksegran:Great service. Professional and thoughtful. Provides useful, practical and meaningful advice and insights. Definitely recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment