Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit documents in spanish, 2000 words asap

I will proofread and edit documents in spanish, 2000 words asap












About:

Hello Dears,

My name is Jetsy and I'm a Latin American scientist, I will proofread and edit any type of project in Spanish, mainly but not limited to word documents, in just 24 hours after receiving your order.

Aspects that I will check very carefully:
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation 
  • Syntax error 
  • Tenses 
  • Redundancy/Repetitiveness 
  • Spelling
  • Word Usage 
  • Flow & Fluency 
  • Readability 
  • Sentence Structure 
  • Consistency 
  • Incorrect spacing
  • Differences of word formats

Examples of projects that I can accept: 

  • Ebooks
  • Novels
  • Articles
  • Manuscripts
  • Reviews
  • Blogs
  • Websites
  • Emails
  • Messages
  • Notes

Aspects to consider:
  • Please, contact me if you need a custom order or in case of any doubt, I will be glad to help you.
  • Format of document must be notified before ordering.
  • I'm sorry but I DO NOT proofread and edit Computer Translated Documents.
  • If you order my gig, you and I will be happy with results.

Regards

Reviews


tanksyou:Awesome as always! Blessings!

jetsylady:I love working with this buyer; very understanding, friendly and kind.

tanksyou:Thank you so much......Awesome and quick.....the best!

jetsylady:Decent and satisfying treatment always!

tanksyou:That's it....I'm keeping her for myself..........Awesome as always...I recommend her to anyone when it comes to administration work!....Our church thanks you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment