Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will professional editor proofreader skilled confidential

I will professional editor proofreader skilled confidential












About:

Error-Free, Confidential

Proofreading and Editing

* $5 for proofreading 1,500 words in two days or less. 

I'm an experienced and skilled editor and publisher with many years of experience. I've also garnered positive and great reviews on every file I've worked with. 
Just bringing this to Fiverr :)

I offer three levels of editing. Basic gig is for proofreading (This is for work which needs a good eye and dusting to achieve that flawless finish. The content and style are left unchanged.)

Will deliver
- An error-free manuscript
- A free assessment of your work
- Your document with track changes and corrections shown
- A clean, ready-to-publish copy

Guarantee? 
- Your work is confidential and protected (no fear of it being stolen or pirated)
- Your work is carefully read word-for-word, not skimmed or rushed. 
- Know how important your work is to you. Will do my best. 

* Please contact me before ordering. 
* Need help with formatting and designing your book for print? Check out my other gig.

Thanks.

Reviews


angelacollins:I was very unfamiliar with the whole process of editing/publishing a book. But she made it very easy to ask questions. Her work is good!!

alegnajb:Thank you...

jcinnocent:great job!

alegnajb:Thank you.

mayafly:Outstanding and fast job.\r\n3 th time working together, will collaborate again soon. \r\nThank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment