Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread up to 10.000 words within 8 days [each additional 1000 words cost $5]

I will proofread up to 10.000 words within 8 days [each additional 1000 words cost $5]












About:

If you need help with spelling, grammar, sentence structure, organization or other elements of good, clear writing?  Let me help you!

Sit back, relax and let me do the editing for you.

I will provide whatever kind of editing and assistance you need, from basic proofreading to more specific help regarding your particular concerns.

  ***** 24-hour turnaround guaranteed *****

What I do:

  • Full proofreading and editing service for your well-written documents.
  • Copyediting, which is a more in-depth service focusing on syntax.
  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections.
  • Any content as long as it is not against the Fiverr ToS.
  • Refund if no changes are required.


What I do NOT do:

  • Rewriting/formatting (or change of tone/point-of-view).
  • PDF files.
  • Scanned files.
  • Broken English/German/French.
  • I DO NOT proofread Google/Bing translations!

If you have any questions or special requests do not hesitate to contact me!

Please note: 

  • All information provided will remain strictly confidential.
  • This gig is for proofreading and not rewriting/formatting. (Please select the package you need).

Reviews


aliasgharxx:good job thanks

emmanuelagbejua:Premium quality and fast and prompt delivery. The best gig ever here in Fiverr. Thanks for giving my company the very best. I will place another order soon. Thanks Foued!

mfbsonline:Terrific buyer! Thank you very much for your appreciation. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and I am looking forward to your next stunning project :)

petiteshimi:He answered right away and also did his job in a very short time! It was great working with him.

mfbsonline:Outstanding experience! Thank you very much for your appreciation! Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything else that I can do for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment