Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit up to 1,500 words within 24hours

I will professionally proofread and edit up to 1,500 words within 24hours












About:

Hi, are you looking for a good PROOFREADER and a prolific EDITOR? You’re just at the right page;

I will read your document word-for-word and make necessary correction where it’s needed. It is advisable to hire the service of a professional editor after a writing session, most especially if the content is meant for the public.
With my love for details, I believe you will be satisfied if you order my service. Because I will dutifully check:

- Grammar & Punctuation
- Syntax error
- Redundancy/Repetitiveness
- Spelling & Word Usage
- Flow & Fluency

I will like to help you with:
  • Essays,
  • EBooks,
  • Articles,
  • Blog Posts,
  • Manuscripts, 
  • Books/Novels,
  • Legal Documents,
  • Website Contents,
  • Thesis,
  • Business Plans/Proposals

I will send you two documents, one showing ALL the corrections made and the other with a well-adjusted content.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR ORDER!!!

Reviews


rosaberiguete:Seller return order with multiple errors that were not in original Draft I sent. Clearly not invested in reading material before sending it back. I decided to declined modifications and edit work myself. Disappointed.

rose_writting23:You bought the wrong Gig; you bought a proofreading Gig for a biography, and I edited your bio regardless of the fact that every sentence has an error. I believe I did a great JOB; even your review has an error. Thank you for your patronage

israel_13:Thanks Rose!

rose_writting23:Thank you so much. Outstanding experience

wtwmagazine:She does great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment