Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will read your work and offer critique on story structure, characters, consistency, and flow.

I will read your work and offer critique on story structure, characters, consistency, and flow.












About:

Have you ever wondered if your story is any good? Have you ever painstakingly finished your novel and awaited comments from a beta reader only to hear, “Yup, it was good,” or nothing back at all?

The hardest part about writing is getting someone to read it and finding a good beta reader can be difficult.

Let me do that for you.

Here is what I offer: I will beta read 5,000 words of your novel, focusing on the following:

Opening Line - Does it hook the reader?
Dialogue - Does it flow or is it overly wordy?
Character inconsistencies – Do they all behave like they should?
Pacing and Flow – Where should your story speed up or slow down?
Description - Do your descriptions fall short or too long?
Repetitions  
Plot holes – Is everything wrapped up in a neat little bow?
Overall critique of the manuscript from the perspective of a reader.

Please be aware that this is not a grammar edit. Should I spot any errors in your work, I will leave a passing correction. I will leave comments and suggestions for you to fix and to improve your manuscript.

*For works over 5,000, please contact first*

Thank you for checking into my gig and I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


barrysmith540:Excellent Feedback and speedy delivery. Thank you.

paulryan:A pleasure to work with. I wish him the very best of success!

olive78:Paul delivered an excellent, comprehensive critique - thank you so much.

paulryan:Outstanding Experience!

petuab:Superb he took the job and provided excellent work. Will certainly use again for more work


No comments:

Post a Comment