Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will give professional feedback on your novel content editing

I will give professional feedback on your novel content editing












About:

Getting your world and its characters on paper is the first step to bringing them to life. Once you've tackled this monumental task, the next stage in your manuscript’s lifecycle involves seeking objective, constructive feedback on the development of your story and its elements.

Whereas later stages are for fine-tuning small, precise details (e.g., grammar, spelling, & punctuation), developmental editing is concerned with a big-picture evaluation of your content, including components such as:

  • exposition
  • characterization
  • viewpoint
  • dialogue
  • plot
  • narrative 
  • pace
  • tension & suspense

If you're interested, please message me before ordering to confirm availability and the appropriacy of this gig for what you're seeking. NOTE: This is a sample edit. A custom gig will be created for short-form fiction and revision beyond 1,000 words. Gig does not include copy or stylistic editing.

ABOUT THE EDITOR:

  • Experienced across genres of fiction, nonfiction, & academic writing
  • B.A. in Language & Literature
  • M.A. in Applied Linguistics
  • Former teacher of grammar, literature, & composition
  • Avid reader with a love for fiction, classical literature, & history

Reviews


mannod:Trisha exceeded my expectations. I hate that she made so many revisions, but everyone of them was spot-on and I will be making the changes. She is one talented critic and wordsmith. My book is going to be much better because of her.\n\nWell done Trisha.

jjhemtworks:After receiving a professional \

jjhemtworks:Trisha was courteous, professional, and highly focused on providing an excellent client experience. Her work-product was high quality and I appreciated the extra time she took to help bring me up to speed with professional editing practices as well as industry terminology.

jragnar:I am very happy with the professional editing, nothing at all to complain on.

aviceni:She was incredibly kind, encouraging and detailed in her feedback and I feel more confident in the revisions I've made after working through her notes. What a pleasure to work with, so thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment