Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will be your fast proofreader and editor up to 5000 words

I will be your fast proofreader and editor up to 5000 words












About:

Hi,
I'm URSULA, a native English speaker from United state with an excellent command of English language. A Master's degree holder in English literature.

Do you know that most people usually stop reading an article or report as soon as they notice a few grammatical or structural errors? This is why you need a professional to proofread and edit your documents.

My duty is to professionally proofread and edit your essays, novels, e-books, manuscripts, blog posts, articles etc.

I will carefully proofread and edit the contents line by line, to ensure that there are no errors left untouched. I will look out for the following errors and make proper corrections:


  • Spelling errors.
  • Grammatical errors.
  • Punctuation errors.
  • Structural errors.
  • Syntax errors.


After editing, your document will be what I referred to as PPP (Perfect, Polished and, Publish-ready).


During delivery, I will provide you with two files. The first one shows the document with Microsoft “Track changes” which enables you to see the changes made, while the other one is a clean edited copy which can be used.

Give me a trial today, you will be glad you did.

Thanks.

 

Reviews


idangovari:Great job! fast and professional.

articles_editor:Great buyer. Hope to work with you again

elaynekoenigsbe:Such great communication and great service. I will be back...was so happy I gave a tip equal to the cost of job...thanks so much!!!

articles_editor:Great experience, thanks for the tip

nanou171172:Excellent service! I will work again with this seller that I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment