Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will proofread and edit your erotica and romance stories

I will proofread and edit your erotica and romance stories












About:

Hi,

Thanks very much for visiting my page.

I will professionally proofread and edit your erotica and romance novels.

I am comfortable working with all sexuality and genre.
I will perfect your story and get it ready for print.

I also love working on Big files. I will offer you a discount on large files.

I will check for:

  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Spelling
  • Wrong sentence structure
  • Redundancy
  • Clarity
  • Grammar

I will offer excellent feedback and leave a review of your document at the end of my edits free of charge.

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

Regards,
Pamela.



Reviews


kelnor0506:Outstanding Experience!

pamelaanderson6:Thanks. Always a pleasure.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment