Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will provide excellent proofreading or editing

I will provide excellent proofreading or editing












About:

My love for written word and education will allow me to provide accuracy in punctuation, sentence structuring/restructuring, content and formatting.  My creative abilities will serve you well, should my ideas be requested. Whether it's an article, proposal, educational content or college paper, I will provide excellent work that you will be proud to present !

Reviews


corpaims:Outstanding work. Regards.

kantemm:...Queen of the hill\nTop of the heap...

heidislilgirl:Awesome to work with!! Great communication and fun projects!!

vattenloppan:I am very happy with the help Heidi provides. She is very good at communicating and helping whenever there is a problem. I have bought her services several times for grammer help with the different sections in a scientific journal article that I am currently writing.

heidislilgirl:Stacy is awesome to work with!! I always learn so much whenever I work with her! Thanks for letting me part of your awesome and interesting projects!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment