Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words

I will proofread and edit 1000 words












About:

Hello Dear, I'm Serena 

Here on Fiverr,

I will professionally proofread and edit  1000 words of your document in 48 hours.

I am a native English speaker, a voracious reader and a professional writer with over 18 years of experience in proofreading and editing. 

 I will meticulously scan through your document and correct any error relating to:
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Repetition
  • Spelling
  • Incorrect use of words
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

You will get from me... 

1. 2 days turnaround ( for 1000 words ).

2. An error free document with fluent, clarity and readable text.

3. Comments and suggestions that will help improve your work. 

4. Copy of the changes made ( using the Microsoft track changes).
 

100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. 

Reviews


wikisis:Thank you

serenaservices1:Outstanding Experience!

orchy14:Great work!

orchy14:Great work

orchy14:Great as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment