Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit english or spanish

I will proofread and edit english or spanish












About:

Hello! Welcome to my proofreading and editing service.

For $5 you will receive:

  • A professional proofreading of your document, website, app, book, assignment, etc. All kinds of errors will be fixed (spelling mistakes, punctuation, sentence structure…).
  • Tracked changes, so you will know exactly what corrections I made to the document.

Setting up your order:

Your order has a base price of $5. It includes 1,000 words.

Start by typing in your document's word count in the corresponding field. The rate is $5 per additional 1,000 words.

If your order is over 10,000 words, regarding an official document or contains very technical terms, please contact me first so I can let you know if it's doable.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like me to set up an order for you.

Thanks!

Reviews


migz4699:Amazing experience! Professionalism and high standard job delivered! 100% recommended and I'll be back for sure!!

itsysko:Amazing customer, great communication. Overall outstanding experience. Thank you!

frau1808:Thank you so much. As always I appreciate your hard work. I work again with you!!

itsysko:Thank you! Great customer, communication was excellent.

bradley_fischer:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment