Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will professionally proofread, edit and format your document up to 10,000 words

I will professionally proofread, edit and format your document up to 10,000 words












About:

Are you aware that 90% of people will instantly stop reading your article when they notice a grammatical error and a content with poor sentence structure? I will provide a track changes file of the original article where I would point out the changes I made.
I will professionally proofread and edit your document accurately.
My proofreading and editing services include:

  •     Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  •     Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  •     Readability
  •     Consistency
  •     Good sentence flow
  •     Copyediting 
  •     Make sure the document reads well
  •     Use most appropriate words to express your ideas
  •     Paragraph issues

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, in a timely fashion! 

I work hard to provide the best service possible. 

Don't forget to like the favorite button at the top right side of my page. Thanks

Best regards,
Olivia.

Reviews


jessbern:Thank you great job as always

oliviarticles:Great buyer. Nice working with you.

jessbern:Great thank you so much . I love working with you

oliviarticles:Thank you.

polinamayry:Incredible delivery. The seller went over and above my instructions to get me an excellent article.


No comments:

Post a Comment