Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will proofread, format and review and edit your document

I will proofread, format and review and edit your document












About:

Are you finished with your document and manuscript draft? looking for a proofreader?

Great! I believe it's important to have someone involved with you during the creative process, and I want to be that someone for you!

This gig will be for:

Proofread and editing up to 1,000 words of your document for $5.

I am open to negotiating my prices based on your word count, and will happily create a custom order for you. 

As a proofreader, I will give you constructive feedback or critiquing on the piece when needed, even if it is to let you know that something is missing or needs improvement. 

As an editor, I will check for grammar, spelling, formatting errors, inconsistencies, and help to polish your writing for clarity, flow, and readability.

I am open to all genres.

Please contact me before ordering to discuss what work you would like to be done, my pricing of your work (please give me exact word counts), or if you have any other questions. 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


architasinha:Understanding and always ready to help :)

yemco2k5:thanks

gabbyarg:BRILLIANT!!!!!!

yemco2k5:thanks

almani:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment