Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will add research references and make formated bibliography using endnote for free

I will add research references and make formated bibliography using endnote for free












About:

Start focusing on your research core content and let me help you with your bibliography and referencing..

This gig is intended to help you finish your research referencing quickly in a clean manner. In This gig, I offer 3 packages according to the number of citations you want. All the packages include custom citation style, so you can choose for example: APA, Chicago, Harvard, or Vancouver … Whichever you want!

You can also send me the exact format or publishing notes and I will make a customized style for you.

According to the deal, I can do all the reference process: In-text citation, end-notes and bibliography.

Just give me a list of your references names or URLs at the end of your research, choose the citation style, choose the software you like, and I will get you a source file of the bibliography. 

Contact me for any inquires and purchase. I will offer 2 free references as a start. your satisfaction is critical and you are 100% refundable if other wise

Reviews


xmystic7x:Yes very fast turnaround!

databarbarosa:thank you

agendle:Thanks so much!

databarbarosa:Outstanding experience!

kimberlyfaith1:I appreciated the dedication and commitment to the gig. Hard working resource. Will definitely use again. Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment