Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will manually paraphrase, rewrite,edit or proofread any file,doc

I will manually paraphrase, rewrite,edit or proofread any file,doc












About:

Welcome and thanks for considering my gig!

Sick of all the so-called proofreaders, rewriters or editors out there? Do you get tired of paying to a bunch of children who do not know the basics of proofreading? Well, worry not, because am here to MANUALLY provide excellent proofreading, rewriting or editing skills along with cheap rates, so  you can get your article checked without hassle. Thus being OUTSTANDING among the others.


What You Can Expect

  I go in on a sentence-by-sentence level to insure that everything is 100% unique. One order gets you up to 500 words reworked.

 

I am highly educated with a Masters Degree and a certified Ezine author with over 4,500 articles approved on Ezine. I am detailed and write in perfect English.

I charge 1 Gig for 1 item of up to 500 words SUBMITTED for rewriting.  If item has more than 500 words add Gigs accordingly. Number of Gigs is based on word count SUBMITTED.

My Guarantees


    100% customer satisfaction

    100% money back guarantee

    FREE REVISIONS if an error has been made on my part!

Hoping to work with you!!
 
Abigail.


Reviews


mahkundar:I gave her a small complicated technical text from my manuscript for paraphrasing and editing. My intention was to test the quality of her work as I had many terrible experiences with such tasks. The quality is superior. Now I am very motivated to work with her on my current manuscript as well as future Projects. Highly recommended!

letsdoitnow007:Thanks a million, am always at your disposal.

alhassansaleh:Outstanding Work! Abigail professionally proofread and edited my book for me, I can now present the book to my readers. I am really happy with her work. You will hear from me soon. Thank you.

letsdoitnow007:Always ready to render you my best... Thanks a million!!!

quevontaesummer:Good work as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment