Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread,edit do changes needed in any document up to 500 words.For more, please contact me.

I will proofread,edit do changes needed in any document up to 500 words.For more, please contact me.












About:

I am an expert Proofreader and Editor and I'd love to assist you on any type of letter, Resume, CV, blog post, speech, essay or any document. I will proofread it for spelling, punctuation and grammar. 
My goal is to make your article PERFECT, error-free and beautifully written.
I will check and correct
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Tenses
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Clarity and flow
  • Poor sentence structure
Your SATISFACTION is my first priority.
Don't hesitate, Contact me anytime.

Reviews


raularies40:Outstanding Experience!

carloscsp:This is an absolute fantastic piece of work! Great communication, fast delivery, high quality, everything you could ask for in a fiverr gig!

prowriter95:Great buyer. Excellent experience. Thanks.

carloscsp:excellent job! Fantastic! Thank you very much!!!

carloscsp:thank you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment