Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread your spanish text up to 450 words

I will proofread your spanish text up to 450 words












About:

¿Terminaste tu texto en español y quisieras una opinión adicional? Te ofrezco mi experiencia como correctora y escritora / Did you finish your text in Spanish and need an additional perspective? I offer you my experience as a text editor and writer

Reviews


jrobert319:Fannydades is a professional editor in Spanish. I fully recommend her. She has helped make my book much more professional!!!

fannydades:The experience with this author was amazing! Truly rewarding in any aspect! Thank you for your kindness!

maryspeer:Fanny is great, professional, courteous, and delivered work much faster then expected, as many wanted over 30 days time. In addition she is also in book publishing, which was a bonus. I find her easy to work with and her suggestions very helpful. Do not hesitate to hire Fanny you will only be pleased with her excellent work.\n\nMary

fannydades:Mary is a great author to work with! She is always open to suggestions and fast answering questions. Hope to keep working together!

maryspeer:This was excellent work. I had no idea I had so many mistakes...lol\nI'm an author and I'm very pleased, I plan to work with her again. \n\nMary Speer


No comments:

Post a Comment