Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and format your entire document up to 10,000 words to follow APA 6th edition style.

I will proofread and format your entire document up to 10,000 words to follow APA 6th edition style.












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

I am a native English speaker and professional in formatting documents, I have a keen interest in helping you format your document completely to follow the APA 6th edition style.

I will manually edit your entire document that includes your running head, title page, abstract, table of contents, intext-citations, references, etc. All mistakes will be reviewed, highlighted and delivered to you in Microsoft Word Track Changes file.

If you have a problem regarding grammar errors, spelling errors, punctuation errors, sentence flow, inconsistency, and much more. You will have to purchase my proofread and editing gig or ask me for a custom quote.

I look forward to helping you make your document look clean and free from APA mistakes. Feel free to place your order.

Best regards.

Reviews


jhouse4:Amazing and gave tips to improve document!

lucid_writer:I am glad I could help. Thank you.

burtonj6:Great quick service. Will definitely use again.

lucid_writer:I am glad to serve you. I look forward to working with you again. Thank you.

maryln10:Thank you for making my document look neat and free from mistakes. You are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment