Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread your written work for grammar, style, and flow

I will proofread your written work for grammar, style, and flow












About:

I will print out your writing and go over it by hand.

This includes a full grammatical review, sentence structure suggestions, general formatting tips, as well as "flow" edits. "Flow edits" may include changing sentence order or structure, adding or changing analogies, etc.

Reviews


fprince101:I enjoyed working with Chris he did as I asked in a timely manner.

cj_avenues:Thanks Fred, it was great working with you as well!

legendstudios:An utter delight from start to finish. Great communication and service. Would highly recommend.

cj_avenues:Thank you! A absolutely excellent experience with clear objectives and whom I’d be happy to work with on any future projects.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment