Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread and edit italian, english and french texts

I will proofread and edit italian, english and french texts












About:

Languages

  • Italian
  • French
  • English

Hello! 
My name is Federica and I will edit and proofread your text or document in one of the above-mentioned languages in a few hours. For further questions, do not hesitate to contact me :)

Ciao!
Sono Federica e farò una correzione e revisione del tuo testo in italiano, inglese o francese (e viceversa) in poche ore. Per ulteriori informazioni non esitare a contattarmi :)

Reviews


livestream_ltd:Excellent gig. SUPER fast, very understandable and impressive person. Great job!

federicaauletta:Fantastic experience! \r\nSmooth communication and ease of understanding!\r\nThank you very much :)\r\n

seb0303:Absolutely incredible work!

federicaauletta:Very positive experience!

audiovideoolga:Great communication and very accurate in her job.


No comments:

Post a Comment