Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will provide awesome proofread russian, ukrainian document in 24h

I will provide awesome proofread russian, ukrainian document in 24h












About:

Hi! My name is Helen, i’m Ukrainian and Russian native speaker.I have a dream - to see Aurora Borealis (Northern Light) in Iceland. So i'm interested provide you only TOP LEVEL service, only this way i can reach my dream. I would be appreciate your offers. Also i'm a honest and hardworking responsible person, so i guarantee 100% satisfaction.

> TRUST A SUCCESSFUL & LONG-TERM LEVEL 2 SELLER

I offer proofreading and editing of ALL KINDS OF TEXT: 

  • Blog posts
  • Text documents
  • Websites
  • Technical, manuals
  • All types of articles
  • Essays
  • Emails
  • Business and research projects. 
  • Apps adaptation (language support, other tasks) to Russian or Ukrainian markets is available.

PROMISE:

1) Manual proofreading only.

2) 100% correct, error-free and well-sounding editing

3) FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE

ATTENTION:

1) Money back GUARANTEE

2) BIG PROJECTS are welcome - contact me in advance for details. (Discounts guaranteed)

3) If you have technical/medical text - contact me in advance. 

4) I’m PROFESSIONAL in my work. So i hope for your credit of trust!

FEEL FREE TO SEND ME CUSTOM ORDER REQUESTS

Reviews


mcebacal:Thank you for the high quality work on a somewhat unusual project!

workogram:Outstanding experience!

cenkyen1:Proofreading was great and fast reply!

workogram:Great buyer!

lily92:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment