Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will proofread and correct perfectly any text in french

I will proofread and correct perfectly any text in french












About:

I will proofread and correct any text in French. 

I am currently a postgraduate French student in a leading French university, with extensive experience in both writing and reading all sorts of content. I have already proofread and corrected two books written in French :)

Don't hesitate to message me ! 

Reviews


naxelana:Livraison très rapide !\nTexte très satisfaisant !!\nJe recommande !

vicrngr:Merci de votre commande :) texte intéressant à écrire !

janefromgermany:Awesome and fast guy. Vouch!

dustur:Great collaboration! Thank you Victor for the extensive work of proofreading and correcting my script! Will collaborate again for sure!

vicrngr:Great buyer, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment