Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will edit 10,000 words in 48 hours

I will edit 10,000 words in 48 hours












About:

I'm a professional book editor and proofreader with over 8 years experience in proofreading and book editing.

Count on me to get your job done and I promise you will buy again.

I offer the following, where I fix and perfect;
  • Spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Poor sentence structure

I edit and proofread the following:
  • Novels
  • Magazines
  • Research works
  • Resumes
  • Journals
  • Blog posts etc.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Abigail


Reviews


hommededieu:easy to work with

abigailsummer25:Thank you!!\nGreat buyer

livetoro:nice work abigailsummer25\nthank you

abigailsummer25:Thanks!! Great buyer!!\nI'm looking forward to working with you again.

sonsam:Excellent job and on-time delivery. Will use the seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment