Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will be your professional editor and proofreader

I will be your professional editor and proofreader












About:

With over ten years of combined education and experience in editing, writing, and teaching English, I am a confident and skilled editor and proofreader. I have edited a broad range of writing genres, both non-fiction and fiction works, including romance, fantasy, mystery, history, devotional/self-help, academic, websites and blog posts. I currently edit grant proposals full time, and I have done some writing, taught ESL, and I’ve worked as a Publishing Assistant. I have a keen eye for detail, clarity, and consistency, which has made my clients very happy with my work.

TO MAKE YOUR ORDER?

Attach your word document of 5000 words or below for $5. You can purchase a multiple gig to cover your word count if your document is more than 5000 words

Please attach a Word document. I promise to deliver a track changes version + final clean copy of your document.

MY SERVICES

Improved readability guaranteed.

Perfect grammar.

Clarity and consistency

I don’t outsource so you can be sure I’m giving a quality guaranteed delivery.

100% error free job

Creative and informative result

I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax for up to 5000 words for $5

Reviews


stole_rs:As promised and on time!

purplewriters24:Thank you for the tip...

stacygray962:With the kind of service that you provide, if there was 10 stars, i would give. Thanks for being such an angel.

purplewriters24:You're most welcome

stacygray962:great job as always......


No comments:

Post a Comment