Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will copy edit and suggest substantial

I will copy edit and suggest substantial












About:

You are working on the final draft of your business document and want it to reflect your professionalism and corporate image. So now you are looking for an experienced editor who would make sure you make an impressive presentation.

I am happy to offer my services to you as business editor. Over the past 15 years I have edited a broad range of business documents, namely:

  • Sales letters
  • Reports & proposals
  • Agreements
  • Articles & blogs
  • Brochures & advertisements
  • Patent applications

As a corporate trainer in business writing and report writing skills as well in-house editor with Centre of Languages, I have a wealth of experience to offer. I will first give you honest feedback as to how well your argument holds together, and perhaps suggest changes for a clearer structure or words with more impact. I will also make sure that

  • paragraphs and sentences maintain unity and flow
  • word choice and terminology are precise
  • grammar, spelling and punctuation are flawless

The end product will be a professional document which achieves the desired outcomes.


 





Reviews


scenavio:Very helpful. Thanks a lot!

fleurmarie123:Great person to work with!

havenga:Perfect and fast

minxin233:Excellent experience!\nFleur is warm, friendly and patient. She provided very detailed and professional feedback which is extremely helpful. I actually learnt quite a lot from her comments. Top fiverr service in my experiences.\nI'll definitely order again :D\n

billycr:Great seller and I​ always look forward to working with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment