Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread your french document

I will proofread your french document












About:

As a french native speaker, 35 years old, living in France, I'll proofread your document.
Your document will be 100% valid, I'll fix any gramatical, spell and mistranslation errors and valid them with you.

100% confidential with a non-disclosure agreement.

I will also reveal any nonsense that could be present for a french reader.

Document up to 1000 words (except manifest abuse, I won't count them !)

Laissez-moi vous aider !

Reviews


ingcristian:Muy buen trabajo.

kassemzebian:Fast Delivery!

unityfield:Great Job. Will work with him again.

alessandroiii:Everything worked perfectly out like I expected. Very good proofreading service with much reliability and very fast. Highly satisfied \u0026 highly recommend john74!

john74:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment