Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 5,000 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 5,000 words within 24 hours












About:

Are you looking to create a polished piece of writing? I can help. I will proofread and edit any piece of work up to 5000 words in 24 hours. I am a professional editor and my knowledge cut across all aspect of editing. I will help you make your book poignant and interesting to read. 

My proofreading and editing service checks:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

What you will receive:
  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted.

Do you have more than 5000 words? Simply order 1 gig for every 5000 words you have! (Please note that the maximum amount of words that can be turned around within 24 hours is 5000. Please message me if you have more or need it faster.)

Reviews


vmareep93:Thank you! Would order again!

laurarticles:Outstanding Experience!

vmareep93:Thank you again!

laurarticles:Great buyer

vmareep93:Thank you very much! Super happy, awesome quality and communication, and I will be buying again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment